Victoria Winner Ostwen Ouhi wa Sekai de Ichiban Erasou de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie. That's such a shitty justification for the privilege of nobles.
But it's true that those peasants will unleash their hatred and anger on nobles and royalties, no? And if their country/dynasty falls, worst a peasant will face is some new harsh rulers, while nobles and royalties will be detained, humiliated or executed as a whole. And with how ridiculously stupid peasants can be, like killing their own benefactors and key figures in a revolution just because they're rich and have lands, not seeing that said rich "enemies of the state" are those who supported fed the revolution to begin with, it's better for them to be ruled and let the ruling for professional elites.

Peasants should always stay as peasants.

-------------------------

Ok sorry, it was a bit personal. No hate feelings toward you.

But it's true that those peasants will unleash their hatred and anger on nobles and royalties, no? And if their country/dynasty falls, worst a peasant will face is some new harsh rulers, while nobles and royalties will be detained, humiliated or executed as a whole. And with how ridiculously stupid peasants can be, like killing their own benefactors and key figures in a revolution just because they're rich and have lands, not seeing that said rich "enemies of the state" are those who supported fed the revolution to begin with, it's better for them to be ruled and let the ruling for professional elites.

Peasants should always stay as peasants.

-------------------------

Ok sorry, it was a bit personal. No hate feelings toward you.
You are not in the right state of mind, that much I can tell you. "worst a peasant will face is some new harsh rulers" that's such a moronic oversimplification I don't even think I can understate how moronic it is. The peasants will die by the tens of thousands while their noble grew fat and lazy. They will watch their whole family starve while crown's tax collectors come knocking on their doors. They will be levied and pushed to the battlefield because kaiser autisten von hamburger doesn't like how the minor princes of wienerland interpret the bible, thus starting a war for a very stupid reason. They are allowed to do all of this because they are chosen by God Himself (It's a lie, God never chose them). When they inflicted such misery on so many lives while they enjoyed their half roasted peacock from god knows where, I'd say humilation and torture is too good for them. And very rarely a revolutionary hero was killed, most would be given so much power they become another tyrannical dictator (french revolution, russian revolution, etc). Others stepped down on their own (American revolution). But I can't think of revolution hero who funded the revolution is killed because said hero is too rich. Mind enlightening me on that one?

Last edited:
You are not in the right state of mind, that much I can tell you. "worst a peasant will face is some new harsh rulers" that's such a moronic oversimplification I don't even think I can understate how moronic it is. The peasants will die by the tens of thousands while their noble grew fat and lazy. They will watch their whole family starve while crown's tax collectors come knocking on their doors. They will be levied and pushed to the battlefield because kaiser autisten von hamburger doesn't like how the minor princes of wienerland interpret the bible, thus starting a war for a very stupid reason. They are allowed to do all of this because they are chosen by God Himself (It's a lie, God never chose them). When they inflicted such misery on so many lives while they enjoyed their half roasted peacock from god knows where, I'd say humilation and torture is too good for them. And very rarely a revolutionary hero was killed, most would be given so much power they become another tyrannical dictator (french revolution, russian revolution, etc). Others stepped down on their own (American revolution). But I can't think of revolution hero who funded the revolution is killed because said hero is too rich. Mind enlightening me on that one?
Considering what happen after french revolution is not a lie too that until proper king(or emperor in this case) take office

Users who are viewing this thread