Vigilante - Ch. 100

Power Uploader
Ji Yong, Jo Heon, Gang Ok and Mi Ryeo are so clever I can't help rooting for all of them. Half of the tension in this series is trying to guess who's gonna foil whose plans.

While I was cleaning this chapter, I was thinking, "damn, Jo Heon thought of everything... unless Ji Yong thinks of this as a training assignment set by his senior". Poor Jo Heon, he hasn't figured out that his dear junior has several screws loose.

Also, I wonder what Jo Heon's criterion for "I'm ready for fighting" is when he's folding dimes while bored. Maybe when he can fold commemorative coins?

As for Gang Ok... decisions, decisions. If he proceeds to help Mi Ryeo, Ji Yong will have to face the two alone. If he doesn't, she is toast. Since he's a psycho with a thing for Ji Yong, I'm guessing we'll be saying good bye to our resident deranged newswoman 😭

Dex-chan lover
Ji Yong, Jo Heon, Gang Ok and Mi Ryeo are so clever I can't help rooting for all of them. Half of the tension in this series is trying to guess who's gonna foil whose plans.

While I was cleaning this chapter, I was thinking, "damn, Jo Heon thought of everything... unless Ji Yong thinks of this as a training assignment set by his senior". Poor Jo Heon, he hasn't figured out that his dear junior has several screws loose.

Also, I wonder what Jo Heon's criterion for "I'm ready for fighting" is when he's folding dimes while bored. Maybe when he can fold commemorative coins?

As for Gang Ok... decisions, decisions. If he proceeds to help Mi Ryeo, Ji Yong will have to face the two alone. If he doesn't, she is toast. Since he's a psycho with a thing for Ji Yong, I'm guessing we'll be saying good bye to our resident deranged newswoman 😭
I just hope awls and miss easy squeezy aren't hurt in the middle of the fight, homies are cool

Also reporter Chae probably has some kind of plan, since she was already expecting it

Power Uploader
Also reporter Chae probably has some kind of plan, since she was already expecting it

Speaking of, if she does survive, wanna bet Min Woo the Glasses Coward will get what he deserves? I can't fathom her not realising there's a rat among them if they know when she's alone in the office. I must add that I've seldom felt so disgusted at a character: his scene sobbing on the pavement was pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread