Vigilante - Ch. 102

Power Uploader
Wow, reporter Choe can sweat on cue… this woman deserves an Oscar for playing the desperate journalist hiding from gangsters, when she was playing them like a fiddle. She looked positively gleeful.

And Min Woo is toast. Like, if Mi Ryeo doesn't conclude he's a mole, Chairman Kim will conclude he's set this trap for them. What else could they think when they raided the office on his information? He'll be lucky to be just killed, torture isn't off the table at this point.

At this point, if I were Chairman Kim I'd cut my losses and turn myself in. His organisation was introduced as ruthless and terrifying, but they've taken so many Ls from Mi Ryeo, Jo Heon, Gang Ok and Ji Yong that they're looking like the Team Rocket of this series. He should've realised by now that he's patsy at the hands of his opponents. Like, he hasn't scored a single victory since the Magnificent Four turned their attention to him.

Also, lol at Ji Yong being all excited about defeating Easy Squeezy so he can recruit Jo Heon. He's not even worried about the fight itself, just the aftermath.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, reporter Choe can sweat on cue… this woman deserves an Oscar for playing the desperate journalist hiding from gangsters, when she was playing them like a fiddle. She looked positively gleeful.

And Min Woo is toast. Like, if Mi Ryeo doesn't conclude he's a mole, Chairman Kim will conclude he's set this trap for them. What else could they think when they raided the office on his information? He'll be lucky to be just killed, torture isn't off the table at this point.

At this point, if I were Chairman Kim I'd cut my losses and turn myself in. His organisation was introduced as ruthless and terrifying, but they've taken so many Ls from Mi Ryeo, Jo Heon, Gang Ok and Ji Yong that they're looking like the Team Rocket of this series. He should've realised by now that he's patsy at the hands of his opponents. Like, he hasn't scored a single victory since the Magnificent Four turned their attention to him.

Also, lol at Ji Yong being all excited about defeating Easy Squeezy so he can recruit Jo Heon. He's not even worried about the fight itself, just the aftermath.
Don't forget that awl master and batons dude are also going against the chairman.
Truly taking Ls from basically every character in this series

Users who are viewing this thread