Vigilante - Ch. 136

Power Uploader
Huh. Isn't it great when your chief secretary just happens to have had training in the special forces? I feel like Manager Park is a waste of a character, he has no business being that cool in just a few appearances while the series draws to a close. He certainly deserves a bonus.

And while Gang-ok looks the worse for wear, I think he's gonna make out of this, in which condition I don't know, but I guess the authors wouldn't have him defy his father just to die the same night.

Nice that they bothered to explain why there was a bunch of awls disguised with roses just there for Mr Bang to use. I guess this explains why the man has survived in this trade for so long.

I guess Jo Heon won't make it and this series is going for the tragic ending. He's Jiyong's last tether to the side of light, and I think the endgame will be with the Field Rat's death and Jiyong succumbing to the abyss for good. Whether he survives, I have no idea, but I cannot see the protagonist losing against the final opponent in a series like this. At the very least, I think Mr Bang is going down.

Speaking of, I can understand why Mr Bang is still trying to eke something out of this mess, but what does Eom think will matter whether Jiyong and Jo Heon are killed, when the evidence is already in Miryeo's hands and she's preparing a broadcast? He's screwed no matter what, why add two murders to the list? Is he doing it just out of spite? I guess that sorta thing does happen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread