Vigilante - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Once again, this split personality twist sounds interesting, but the way it's revealed is just plain awful. The way the detective came to such a detailed conclusion felt way too convoluted, and it was also revealed way too early to have any proper impact. This makes me think it's a red herring, which would be a shame since it does sound interesting.

Supporter
Ooh, a reference to Crime and Punishment? awesome
I'm also thinking that weird detective is vigilante copy cat, but maybe that is too obvious and there will be some kind of twist.

Power Uploader
@Seprious We've replaced the first version of this chapter with another one straight from a professional translation of the book, thanks to one of our Russian-speaking members who knew the chapter the quotation came from.

@Tersione That's why i think its a red herring, either the detective is actually the copy cat, or its a reason why they won't be able to catch him because they're going off in the wrong direction.

Mnx

Thanka for the update!! Thaat vreepy detective got some really creative ideas. I almost believed it until I saw the gc! Our MC is always one step ahead!

Dex-chan lover
I atually thot of this way before. Like..if he ever getss caught he would use split personality as the excuse.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody among the cops should simply swallow that split personality theory. It's a very rare condition and typically not as "convenient" a tool as Frankenstein's cop is making it sound like. But of course it's possible those police officers don't really know anything about it, so it might sound plausible in their ears. It should still sound unlikely, nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread