Vigilante - Ch. 40

Mary Sue meets Mary Sue? That's a bit unexpected, but logical I guess. I just hope this isn't an introduction to hidden organization overthrowing government plot

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna say that this is confirmation that the copycat isn't a separate personality, but hey, he could just be crazy enough to imagine this entire encounter in his head.

@Tersione I think the separate personality theory are a misleading clue by the huge detective to mislead others investigator. After the reveal few chapter ago that the huge detective are working to stop vigilante from getting caught I think the split persona theory are just red herring he put out for honest investigator to chase in vain.

It is clear as day that "imilante" is the TV's boss. No one here has split personalities...but the fact is that everyone in this story is actually psychopaths: "vigilante", "imilante" and the "cop" who looks even crazier than the other two...wait, the reporter is probably even worse than those three...
We'll see if I'm right or wrong 😉

Dex-chan lover
@Metroxylon Pretty much. And the fact that he brought up such a wild theory out of no where and with little to no build up points to the split personality thing being something to hinder the investigation instead of anything substantial.

Double-page supporter
Now MC has to kill that guy. Which would make MC a hypocrite. Why does author doesn't use any means to hide MC's face and to make him wear gloves... Why

Users who are viewing this thread