Vigilante - Ch. 84

Power Uploader
Great chapter as always, but I'm a teensy bit miffed that the pastor is psychic: how could he have known that there was something wrong before even leaving the underground garage? Did god whisper it to him?

Great chapter as always, but I'm a teensy bit miffed that the pastor is psychic: how could he have known that there was something wrong before even leaving the underground garage? Did god whisper it to him?
Maybe because it was too quiet. You can often hear chatter when entering populated buildings, or people working, but since everyone was knocked out, there would have been just eerie silence.
So he would feel something was amiss.

Dex-chan lover
In addition to what the commenter above said, there's def some weird sort of 6th sense when we're being watched. Plenty of times i've found myself finding people looking at me from behind my field of vision while im in the middle of the woods who i never heard approaching, and it also seems to happen a lot with cats, who're inherently sneaky.
I'm not sure if its some minute differences in smell, or even air pressure or some shit, and mostly only seems to happen when its not rainy/windy, but there's def some primal monke instinct at work in us.

Users who are viewing this thread