Villain - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
hmm
the brother is acting sus

cool i see that you two are working together
and thanks for the chapter guys

Group Leader
Page 23: what do you mean by that?
If you're asking about why I think we're being misled by Kurema's last line, I feel like it's possible the author's trying to get us to think of him as a bad guy for now and later reveal that he actually has some sort of trauma/guilt that makes him think of himself in a negative light. It's just a gut feeling, so I could be totally off lol

(from the "wait, she? ??" bit onward) did azuru ever switch up how he refers to renri? i know(??) jpn doesnt have pronouns in the same way eng does, but still has gendered terms in some way — does he go from masc → neutral terms, which led TL to keep he/him, or something? idk anything abt jpn LOL, thank you guys for the chapter!

Group Leader
(from the "wait, she? ??" bit onward) did azuru ever switch up how he refers to renri? i know(??) jpn doesnt have pronouns in the same way eng does, but still has gendered terms in some way — does he go from masc → neutral terms, which led TL to keep he/him, or something? idk anything abt jpn LOL, thank you guys for the chapter!
From what I can see the only instance of Azuru using any kind of gendered term for Renri after that page is on page 12 where he refers to him as 彼 which means he/him

Users who are viewing this thread