Villain Classroom - Ch. 3

Supporter
Hmm... I'm not sure what I think about this. There was some early intrigue, but now it's all been explained already; her sister was bullied, she's here for revenge. I think it's still an enjoyable story, but it's also very normal and standard now. Before I was wondering what was going on and what the characters wanted.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I'm not sure what I think about this. There was some early intrigue, but now it's all been explained already; her sister was bullied, she's here for revenge. I think it's still an enjoyable story, but it's also very normal and standard now. Before I was wondering what was going on and what the characters wanted.
lol very fair.

Sorta hoping there's more to Han than meets the eye.

Dex-chan lover
What the F was MC planning on doing with one day? As if he has the courage to do anything against the bullies. So I don’t blame her one bit for not waiting.

If he had said to scope out her network before moving in then yeah I would be angry she did this this soon. Now I just hope she was put her in a coma

Dex-chan lover
lol very fair.

Sorta hoping there's more to Han than meets the eye.
I mean she does have her sister locked up in a room. Where are their parents during this? How is she doing this behind their backs (because she needs them for school transfer help) or do the parents know?

Dex-chan lover
Have to think for how long she had her sister locked up and how much the parents know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread