Villain Initialization - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Look like marvel in Chinese edition with those empty city and hero battle.

Maybe I'm just tired, but man, trying to decipher the meanings of these sentences is giving me a headache.

Double-page supporter
i really wish this had a better translation, seems enjoyable but damn is it hard to understand

Aggregator gang
The translation does have issues. But after MTL a novel, THIS IS NOTHING

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, that was probably one of the most creative ways of using paneling I have ever seen in a manhua.
x7.jpg

The only takeaway I got from this story is that its ..... a love story. And did you check out Panlos' butt? 😍 Its like a Greek statue!

How the hell there is time-travel idk. Anything else about the characters and story, i just dont know. Lets see where it goes from here but, its totally a love story.

Fed-Kun's army
the translation was bareable but jesus is there not one manhua translator that can do chinese----> english correctly, like if you want english readers to understand, then make it readable not just passable for people who think broken grammar is good enough

Double-page supporter
Little confused with the story. not sure if I like or dislike. I really hope it wasnt a redo life thing. It does appear to be another character ? Only first chapter tho. See how it goes from here.

@Titanfan548 shut up with your complaining. TL it yourself. These people take their own time for us to read. Have some respect.

@Velsy i do respect (most) translators for their work, but translations aren't exempt from criticism (or even complaints in general...)

I guess Velsy should shut up. As if a job badly done is better than no work at all. Thats not how TL works or anything *should* work.

Yeah, I think we can all agree that the TL deserves some respect for TL and providing it for us but this respect doesnt include the quality of his work,the TL in itself.

So yep, hes right. The TL isnt good, its barely readable.

Dex-chan lover
How can the hero not realize that the one he's been fighting was his friend? I mean yeah sure his hair color change since his highschool days but they've met even after highschool, they're still friends, I mean he instantly recognize his face when the mask flew off, so how could he not recognize the hair?

Users who are viewing this thread