Villain Initialization - Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
What is the point of this chapter? It's just that last chapter again from a different POV, except the point of doing that is to learn about a character. What did we learn here? This girl likes romance dramas. Riveting. Good use of the author's time.

Hm, haaaah, mmmmm, why is this a thing, there was no need for this chapter, like seriously did we really need to know that she’s a psychopath.

She reminds me of the mc from head over heels but much less psycho and obsessed.

Dex-chan lover
19. "I will not have a daughter. She would be as beautiful as she was evil, but one look at the hero's rugged countenance and she'd betray her own father."

@Kaarme b-but... he's a villain!! ye zimu is the hero! QAQ surely the rule doesn't apply to other villains!! 😅

Dex-chan lover
@Wr3n One man's hero is another man's villain. It has been years, or more like decades, since I read all the rules through, so I don't recall if they address the simple truth a villain's worst enemy is often not the hero but another villain.

This chapter actually does a good job of adding depth to her character. We confirm that she's a spoiled brat, but uses her cuteness intentionally as weapon. A femme fatale in the making. And also she's not just there to gain information about the MC, whom she might have found interesting - she ultimately wants to play an active role in seducing him and having him killed. This was not clear from the chapter before. But yeah, that last scene is pretty much what we expected, except that now we know it's not just her falling for him suddenly, it's a full reversal of her plans and a surprise to everyone involved.

Users who are viewing this thread