Villain Initialization - Ch. 2

if he killed the hero it would be a pretty short story. best guess i have is hes going to f up because hero plot armor and either make things worse or no difference.

Double-page supporter
Well for a villain he is short sighted he could rebuild futur technology and create a big business then buy us election and dominate the world.

Dex-chan lover
So he retained all of the knowledge he obtained over the years as a villain? wow.

Fed-Kun's army
So what I'm getting is that if Aunt May died and Uncle Ben was a gambling wife beater, Peter Parker would have become a super villain? Seems likely.

@Kamelpov didn't you read chapter 1? He was always a villain for personal reasons and in this chapter he said that he doesn't really care about himself since his future self would stop him if he made a wrong move. He doesn't care about world domination, he was always fueled by personal vendetta.

Double-page supporter
@rlackbabbit you know personal vendetta can be solved by multiple means. Either have a better standard of living than your rival (you king and the rival pesant or man in jail) or the classic kill him.

@Kamelpov and you know from the 1st chater that he's already decided that his method would be to straight up kill him? money, standard of living and influence are just tools for him.

Its like the author writes that the MC loves milk but then you go "oh but what if instead of milk he likes orange juice instead". He doesn't there is an established personality and motivations set by the author.

Double-page supporter
@rlackbabbit It's just a not optimized choice. And yea I'm complaining about it the guy reason is cringe like most marvel evil guy sob story. Even Lex Luthor do it better.

Users who are viewing this thread