Villain Initialization - Ch. 26

The hero isn’t a bad guy. I wonder why our mc hates him so much. Hopefully no BL happens right now, because this series is giving me slight BL vibes

@iamtherealbeethoven Seems like when his power originally awakened *it was stated like this if I'm remembering right* that everything in a 2km radius was flattened, I'm assuming he accidentally killed his aunt. Which makes sense why he never killed him as a villain since he would feel a bit guilty.

Ninja edit: but yeah I've been getting gay vides too. kinda hoping the hero's powers are powered by gay love for the shits and giggles.

Dex-chan lover
@HolyDemon That's probably what she meant: That they aren't friends anymore, just acquaintances. She seemed to be the kind of girl who deeply cares for her friends, and doesn't just treat them like Facebook "friends". Unless she was also plotting something and had a meaningful future history, like the lawyer career suggestion from the MC might have indicated. You never know with this series.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pleasantly surprised by how Hero actually managed to learn the entropy section of the textbook well enough to understand the question. Shows he's not really dumb, just very naive and immature. Also I like how they were talking about actual physics, and the very interesting problem that led to the beginnings of Quantum Physics (the black body catastrophe).

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Ha...I enjoy watching the MC fanboy about someone. OMG...he handed me a piece of chalk!!! Kya

The way Hero sees the MC is making me want to chuck my computer and hide in a dark spot to cool myself down and to stop myself from laughing to loudly

Users who are viewing this thread