Villain Initialization - Ch. 30

Poor guy, can't even be evil without others getting in the way

Hahahaha, I love it! I really do hope he stays a villain though (or an extremely villainous hero at least); it's way more compelling than the standard bad guy > good guy redemption trope.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the arc where he become more villanous, idk how that will work tho.

Yo if he doesn't go back to being ruthless I might literally start crying.. Give me back my villain

Dex-chan lover
It's certainly true that he has all but forgetten who he is supposed to be. He fell into the slot of his past self, aside from not being a silent loser by normal reckoning, but still being a loser compared to what he should be. I guess it's a problem that largely comes from his stupid goal in life, killing Ye Zi Mu. If he has nothing but that, whenever he decides to postpone it, he has nothing else going for him. He should come up with some other goals he could concentrate on in the meantime.

No, this is real growth; or rather, the beginnings of it. As the MC's said himself before, his past self was not without flaws - he was too single-minded, and let his aunt die. Rather than simply rely on his knowledge of the future to get his way, he must become more than he used to be - because he now has the opportunity to correct all his past mistakes, and more than just have a meaningless revenge, he can create a better future. He's just starting to realise that he can be more than a simple villain, and although that undermines everything he considered part of his identity, thus creating this crisis, it can lead to real growth. It's a really well thought plot development! Just hope they don't screw up the execution.

Fed-Kun's army
hrmmm I cant tell why she was mad about him being worried? Can someone explain please

Users who are viewing this thread