Villain Initialization

This story definitely worth the time. Even tho thr first chapters are poorly translated.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is great. It feels more like western type superhero story. It's also very funny. I love the concept of this villan going back to his past story. there is poor translation of first 12 chapters but you can still understand the main points. After that smooth read.

Fed-Kun's army
huh this is surprisingly good. though it is a mix of jokes and violence so it may not live up to some peoples expectations considering what the description is. though i also recommend you give it a read!

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so incredibly dumb and silly that it's hilarious.

A gun that shoots tiny spider robots that then turn into a super massive spider robot that is powered by a nuclear reactor?

Hahahaha.

Combined with it's own comedy so is it quite fun to read.

I like this one a lot. Very wholesome and the characters' adult versions look very badass as well. The story is good and very consistent so far.

Dex-chan lover
9/10, it has great artist, plot, and story. and the definite 9/10 stars goes to the characterization of the mc and the male lead itself. now at chapter 40s, we are expecting a development and excitement in these chapters...

Contributor
I expect that in the end the roles will be reversed and Ling Chen will end up becoming a hero, despite his intent on becoming a villain again. Ye Muxue will lose his unwavering belief in justice, and will end up becoming a villain. Then the two will fight.

I think it's underrated actually. Just bear with nonsensical first chapter.

Overall:
-Great art
-Interesting characters
-Good balance of comedy/action/plot/drama.

And it's one of the few chinese works that doesn't fall under their usual tropes and is quite enjoyable.

Wuxia tag doesn't fit this at all, martial arts - barely

Really glad to see China is getting it's shit together and starting to produce good quality manga.

@SemiNoodle considering there's only like... 2 or 3 decent ones.... and they have a severe advantage in terms of population and sheer number of available artists/writers... I'd say they're a hella long way from getting their shit together yet.

I should rephrase it to "Good to see they are beginning to get there shit together and that one day, some day, their minimum standards will be higher than a deep sea sewerage pipeline" or something to that effect. That we are starting to get rare gems that are good quality should be celebrated regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread