Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@diiana
Hey. I could see where you could get that, but rude & condescending? I don't think so; I think I just sound pissed off. "Irritated" as I mentioned before. But what of it? I inquired to the reasons why such a thing would ever, ever occur. I would hate if this becomes the new trend. I suggested they warn us prior to accessing their work so that never, ever happens again. Because I think it's really a bad idea and I don't want to be excited about a series that is going to go no where.

I've translated before. I know what goes into such series. Which makes me wonder even more, why did they bother?

I never said I was entitled to anything.

I'm very thankful for each and every series I read, especially the completed ones. I often support groups monetarily, so as far as if they are getting paid - that's to be determined. As far as if I need to respect anyone - I will if they are respectful. I don't think respect, is really relevant in this situation. If anything I was respectful of their time, I suggested they not waste it.

So you don't really need to take on the task of chastising me. Because I could very well say the same about your post - you sounded rude and condescending. But that would only be an assumption - and I don't think it's helping.
AND
I still don't see why they bothered. That is my opinion. They could of spent the time & energy they put into this chapter, into a series they planned on finishing. To me, there seems to be limited amounts of Groups and their workload is already huge which means series they already are working on, will get pushed back if they continue to pick up more work. This means more wait time between chapters, which no reader would encourage. So I really did wonder, why?

PS I'm pretty sure every Group out there, has stacks & stacks of manga that they'd love to translate that they cannot squeeze in as it is... along with multitudes of suggestions on manga their readers want to see translated. They are not lacking. n.

Group Leader
@tofuchan it could be that they started cleaning and translating it but then found the story not interesting or realized they don't have the manpower to continue releasing it. In which case, might as well just finish what was started, hope someone else picks it up and pass on the work. At least in this case, the series has garnered interest and perhaps maybe someone else will pick it up.

It happens but at least they're upfront about it instead of releasing one ch and never releasing the second one.

Fed-Kun's army
Status : Now waiting for someone to pick up this series so I can suffer more

Dex-chan lover
It's a new one on me to see the mc post pounding first chapter but I really hope someone picks up this series. This looks amazing.

Edit:(also if anyone has spoilers that'd be really cool, I'm assuming this is going to be a male lead is sweet on the mc while she's constantly worried about dying and trying to make them split but it just makes him like her even more- story.)

@tofuchan You're rude. Your first comment is just super annoying. Personal opinion isn't an excuse to say anything you want anywhere.

@Renrain
I am super annoying and rude? I'm just matter of fact.

But you, you're a big ball of hypocrisy... you ignore your own advice.

What excuse do you have to saying anything YOU want anywhere?

Fed-Kun's army
I really love this! Is this just a promo or is it continuing? I’ll read the novel as well to pass the time. Thank you for translating this! This just makes my 2019 a bit more complete 💕

To whomever wants pick this up:
If u guys need it, I can help with ripping the raws. I have an age verified kakao acc.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy flipping crepes. DUDE. (°口°๑)
This cunning little... I LOVE IT! SOLD! (ฅ^ρ^ฅ)

@tofuchan Well, joke's on you, cause we decided to pick this up. This series isn't going "no where." While I understand readers' frustration with series that have gone MIA, that absolutely does not justify your demands in any way. All groups are free to do whatever chapters they wish to scanlate, as long as it's free and up for grabs, and we wouldn't have known about this series without Little Sunshine Scans. Sure, you never directly said you were entitled to anything, but your words come off as entitled and rude.

@orchestra so this one is on kakao page??
I hope they would include this on kakao page indo (now still webcomics) soon.

@Yeonwoo Thank you for picking this up! I'm also grateful to Little Sunshine Scans for introducing this series to us. The series seems interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I really really hope other group will come and pick this up>\\\\<...
I like the the main lead guy.
And thank you translator team for translating atleast the chap 1.

Dex-chan lover
OMG; I think I love the MC after seeing her for just one chapter XDD She pretty much acted like a "jerk" who just wanted to have some fun for a night and not take responsibility XDD Seeing such a female protagonist in a manhwa is a first for me...I think XD It feels new and surprising.

& thanks for the first chapter<33 I might MTL the raws if no one picks it up X'D The art style and mc are too interesting to miss out >w<

Users who are viewing this thread