Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

He's super adorable but I want him to feel more comfortable in this relationship instead of always trying to walk on an imaginary tight rope.

jfdnkjfd ishid the door....isnt even such a big deal god this boy is being so cautious

Are you sure it's "white night" order and not "white knight" order?

uwaaaaah, Ishid is so cute 😍

I love that Ishid (and Rael too!) also have important character journeys that they have to go on, and they're not just static plot points for Yunifer.

But damn his anxiety is a lot :( Poor guy.

Thinking back to where the raws are currently at 😭😭😭😭 there’s some much to look forward to but it’s also so far away

Yuni and Ishid continue to be effortlessly cute 🥺

Dex-chan lover
Get caught about what? I forgot

Oh locking the door, I was thinking I forgot something big

I didn't get what he was trying to hide until I saw the comments 😂😅

Thanks for the new chapter 💕

@BDM130 He closed the door’s lock in the previous chapter. And as soon as he did, she woke up. I would be awkward to explain his reasoning, so he procrastinated and left the problem for later, and didn’t unlock it immediately-in fear of getting caught. Apparently he didn’t wanna seem weird or despo and freak her out
He thinks he’s successfully deceiving her...🤣🤣🤣 He thinks he’s the evil one, she thinks she’s the evil lady/villainess, lol they’re both soo cute😍
Just adorbs

Bless everyone on this translation team ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is one of my favorite series and I always rush over as soon as I get the discord notification. Thank you~~!

@ArpanaR in that last line he might also be referring to his darker actions/thoughts (in addition to the lock). such as his possessiveness towards her, violent actions, or when he forced the knights to give up the fruit salad (and hid it from her)

Users who are viewing this thread