Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Having that small subtle but important difference in choice of wording is ... surprisingly drastic.

"How dare resign without telling me?" vs "Why did you leave without asking me first?"

The other part, "I wont eat alone with you anymore" and "I wont eat lunch with you anymore" are also very very different.

Please keep up the good work, those small differences are pretty critical.

@verysurprisedowl Seems to be simple jealousy. "She's mine, dont try to steal my time with her.", but the kind that harbors hostility for anyone that makes their special person happy that isn't themself. A brand of idiocy common in dramas.

Aggregator gang
I really enjoyed your translations so please keep it up and fighting!

I feel for Yunifer, people clinging onto you when you don't even like them are so exhausting. Even if you were neutral about them at first, that kind of behaviour breeds resentment and they don't seem to realize that.

Ishid to the rescue!

Thanks for the quality update!

Thanks for the chapter! I'm sorry the series was snipped, please keep working on it. I didn't notice at first since they can't even be original on the groups name. I will be reading your version.

I just love Yunifer! She's rational and very realistic, but the plot of the novel seems to push her to outlandish dorama situations no matter what she does.

I love how consequent and honest is Yunnifer, without being unrespectful she draws her line perfectly, she understands yet she doesn't fret. She's the only MC I've seen like that. Every time I see Ishid acting like this it surprises me, lol.

Tnks for the chapter <3

Thank you so much for translating this. I hope you won’t drop this. The other group uses Bahasa version, which is heavily censored on smutty scenes. I read the paid official version in Bahasa as well to support the author. But I love your version way better.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the quality update!

i honestly still hope that Rael and Yunifer can become friend tho. Ishid being jealous of Rael was so funny.

I really enjoy your translations!! Thank you so much for this chapter! I only trust LunaLotus scans with this series! 😘

Users who are viewing this thread