Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Contributor
Eumiella used her magic like vernier thrusters to adjust her landing position, wow.

What a dorky (potential) couple. Loved how Patrick does his best to treat her like a girl and carried her out of the crater even though her body was unscathed by that explosive landing and she really did not need any assistance apart from her ruined shoes.

So he tried to be nice telling her she's still human, but she took it as a backhanded compliment instead. Dense protagonist skill strikes again. I hope he's in for a very long and tough ride beside Eumiella. His confession can wait until he's gotten through to her a little more.

Double-page supporter
Too bad Ryuu wasn't trained to fetch, if so he would have tried to catch Emilia as she fell like a rock.

Feel for Patrick. Dude working his ass off to be "worthy" of her, using her methods that everyone including him thinks are insane, and she's floating along in CloudCuckooLand. Keep it up, bro, she'll notice eventually. And it'll likely be the two of you that take down the Demon Lord.

Fed-Kun's army
So powerful that even fall damage is not a problem. And she may need to train him somewhat, he is playful all the time!

Dex-chan lover
rereading this, I thought Patrick was busy with territorial affairs. but I realized that he's seriously grinding and leveling up to confess to Eumiella!! because of her statement of only being interested in people stronger than herself

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread