Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons

This series is weirdly missing the shota tag.

If this series deserves the loli tag - it also deserves the shota tag.

Group Leader
@CardiBSlays I'm actually aiming to catch up as fast as possible, but it does look a bit like I'm releasing one per week or so 😅 These short 10-ish pages chapters are surprisingly challenging to do!

@deadrabbits it's actual not as simple as it sounds if you have to deal with a bunch of idiots who are mentally incapable of getting a clue. The title's pretty clear on what she has to resort to to cure the stupidity that develops.

interesting concept but the art is mediocre at best and overall execution subpar.

the artstyle is kind jarring with everything being fluffy and stylized while you have very detailed firearms. So they sorta stick out but not in a good way.

just nitpicking here:
she busting out these shotguns and ARs and theres no mention of ear protection or anything.
like sure the MC prob uses some magical ear protection or something but everyone around her don't seem so surprised about it. like for some reason when shes testing out the AR the maid doesn't show any reaction when she shoots one bullet on semi but as soon as she switches to auto for some reason the maid finally reacts? what?

Fortunately this is a 'fluffy' isekai manga, if this is a normal isekai manga the mc would make huge change in military tactics and lead to huge war

for some reason i hate male char with bob heads.. esp the prince in this manga looks like some dildo..Btw his character is also lil bit irritating.

Edit: Did i get mixed with some other manga....still, prince is irritating

She being dramatic lol. Also, GO HEAD ON DALPHIEEEE I C U DOING CHAPTERS QUICKLY GIRL 😆 I c my energy i sent to u has reached u 👏🏽 Keep going sis, but tyt. Ik u busy with schoolwork or whatnot 👌🏽💪🏽

Group Leader
@8bitholic i hope it stays fluffy, lol, that's what i like about it so far 😅

@CardiBSlays thanks! yes, like the recent meme says, LET'S F***ING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i actually have a fulltime-ish job (30h/wk), so i have a bit of free time, that's why i menage to keep up the pace!

@winterl1 i agree!

Users who are viewing this thread