Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons

Double-page supporter
Everything about this series is SUPER cringe. A loli, an isekai, some earth military, a jovial personality, and magic to make weapons.
Very cringe

I mean, I get why a lot of the protagonists of these 'Otome Isekai' would like to not be killed or exiled, but just... Why don't they just try not to be scumbags instead of making convoluted plans?

@Normie_The_Bee. She does have a simple plan, prepare herself for the war, and stay the fuck away from the capture targets, the Prince is just making that part more difficult, so Astrid has to constantly come up with new avoidance plans on the fly because he keeps showing up with his posse wherever Astrid goes.

@jmonsterNEO that's not a simple plan lol😂 I just wish she had a non-caring attitude and still prepare for war tho. Like if the prince wants to get along with her, sure y not? And if the prince betrays her and tries to destroy her household, sure he can try but he going to catch these hands and she can proceed with the war. I wish she had that attitude bc she is honestly doing too much.

@Normie_The_Bee because it's been shown by other villainess isekai manga that even if you don't do anything bad, they still end up exiled and blamed for stuff anyway.

@Normie_The_Bee
So recent otome isekais had began to develop recurring tropes that you see appearing between different series. All capture targets naturally gravitating towards the MC is probably the most common conflict for villainess mcs.

I hate everything about this one, but my curiosity keeps bringing me back. Gotta know just how dumb it gets.

@Normie_The_Bee
A villainness is tied to her fate as a villain, basically thats always the plot and i think its the main rule of the world of otomes. Or something like gods playing with their dolls making ways for the event to happen

And yeah, the updates just keeps me bringing me back to this manga cuz its interesting enuf xd

here we have the classic "ill avoid the male leads but they keep following me" cliché with guns. oh well, guns are nice anyways.

Is this trash? Yes. Do I come back every new chapter? Yes.
The story is mediocre and the Art is on the worst side.

This is trash but i dont know why i keep on returning on each update

Hopefully id see some kind of twist

Fed-Kun's army
@Touje Yeah this manga pretty much fits the definition of fine. There is literally nothing good about it, but there aren't any massive flaws in it either. It's just popcorn entertainment. I feel absolutely nothing while I read this. It's just ight. 6/10

people just think too much, just enjoy or leave it be, guess it cant be helped :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread