Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons

Group Leader
@CardiBSlays Hehe, I plowed through the whole thing in a month after all! Now we're current, so I'll translate new chapters as they are released! October 1st should be the next chapter! Always appreciate your shout outs 😇

Sasuga Daphie-sama! Just found this series and i'm already in love with it. Thank you for your hard and continued work!

My not full related rant. Read at your own discretion.

It's a nice story, but the flow is a bit weird. So she reincarnates, and she has this unusual hobby of liking guns (which isn't super strange). and then they shove her amazing-ness down your throat in a few chapters and then they're like; we won't talk about that anymore because if we did the world will crumble in a year or something.
I'm just tired of the Main Characters going all like: "tee hee I could 100% speedrun this but I'll let the world suffer for the sake of the world because if I got caught then the world would end." But seriously though, can you use your main character head and think of a better solution than ignorance??? You can let a random girl find your secret but you can't let a dying guy (which you could 100% save without repercussions.) get in the way of your "slow life"????? And right now, she doesn't even need to be a villainess because it literally has nothing to do with the plot other than having her start the story with motivation. But since she likes guns so very much, she would've crushed any world with her modern firepower regardless of where she might've been born into. That could be a much more interesting story rather than the no reason whatsoever villainess route. (she could've started a gang or something)
Perhaps I'm ranting about Iskai on the wrong manga but I don't really care. I dropped this some time ago because of what a mary-sue of a strong woman she is. less than 60% effort is put in and the rest is given to her by the world she is in. 100% sure that the original ML's of the otome game are there just to give her fanfare. She acts like people are stupid when her actions don't really make too much sense either. Perhaps I'm reading too fat into this but, I'm too tired of the similar reoccurring plots. The origins might be different, but their journeys are all so similar.

If you read my rant, thanks. If you didn't, here's a short review.
Read this is you like generic Isekai. The way she starts everything off is a bit different but the ending product is the same. if you like simple tales of a not-so-simple yet somehow idiotic girl (who swings her guns everywhere and nobody asks what the hell they are *rage*) in a simple world, then read this.

Group Leader
@kdebones @CardiBSlays 😇 i'll continue updating as chapters are released, i've grown attached to lil' Astrid!!! i haven't read many isekai as it's not my genre of choice, so i'm enjoying this one in the meantime!

the way the artists draws her faces are both cute and hilarious, especially that dejected look when they said they were going herb picking. I'm still crying from laughter.

LMGs and firearms in general are pretty accurate in real life. In real life you'd see about 3-4" dispersion at 100 yds so the bullets being in a straight line at a short distance from the muzzle isn't really a problem

Group Leader
a bit underrated
i love the guns tho
and how the author actually knows something about guns instead of writing random shit

This manga is amazing! How the fuck does this get such low rating? It has a refreshing concept that's different than 90% of villainess manga out there plus a totally crazy MC with endless hilarious faces. If anyone has watched the anime Sabagebu, this manga has a similar feel to it.

Users who are viewing this thread