Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons

The lack of hearing protection bothers me.

Friendly reminder to always wear muffs or earplugs when youre shooting. Tinnitus and hearing loss is a bitch and is irreversible.

Group Leader
Astrid needs to grow a back bone and tell the prince to fuck off politely. He’s literally the only character I hate cause he just doesn’t back the f up. Such a creep.

Yeh

Hey guys, I just want to ask... Is this manga as bad as the description and the thumbnail make it out to be? Should I give it a chance or is it a waste of time?

What I have understood so far, is that it's a very basic Overpowered MC manga, where the only difference to the hundreds of other manga is that she's got a gun

@Yeh

I mean, it's ok(ish) I guess, but this is one of those things where you should just read like 3-5 chapters to see yourself instead of listening to people that spend 10 hours formulating a review and know every manga on this site.

135.jpg

To anybody wondering if it is good : it's okay(-ish). Read it more as a comedy than something serious/grim, and you'll be fine. The genre is isekai, mixed with gun otaku and those i am the villainess stories. The image post from @Miros right under my post is highly relevant.

Double-page supporter
She should've went with a shoulder fired rocket launcher instead of a giant revolver. She can easily track a target with a rpg or something, with a "Field gun" like that she's gonna have trouble since she's planning to test that on a dragon. And 122mm? It's too heavy to be brought by a single person, even if she has her blood magic.

That giant revolver is quite possibly the most stupid idea I've ever seen.

So far this series has been markedly unremarkable, I think this giant revolver is the deal breaker for me I'm afraid.

Dropped.

Reactions: Yeh
The MC is able to make complex self-loading fire arms from memory. I'd believe it if it were a gun-smithing genius like John Moses Browning that got reincarnated. But no, it's just a gun nut. If she were to make muskets, or maybe a simple blow-back open-bolt smg, that'd be fine. But she's making very complex machinery that requires industrial precision using purpose-built factory equipment. Not to mention the way the guns function throughout the manga make no damn sense. Pretty easily a 4/10.

The main character is a piece of garbage for the first 22 chapters, and then cools down. Only around chapter 30 is the mc ok. But at that point the chapters become almost comically short (pun not intended). And at that, from chapters 8-30 everything gets painfully boring. It's not much better from chapter 30 to 40 either, though it is a tad better. All in all, I'm impressed with myself reading this sub par comic this far.

Users who are viewing this thread