Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@Flyingpantsu i think its more like there was this self affirmation thing going on for the brother, "shes an upstart so i bully her" "she acted like an upstart in response to my bullying so i was right to bully her because shes an upstart" so even if his conscience was pricked he was getting validation from her reactions (not saying he was right to do so of course) but now hes not getting the self affirmation so there is nothing to sooth the pricking of his conscience

So he was only mean because the original Peneloppe wasn't able to move on from the past and became a spoiled brat... that's kinda twisted, lol

Her family is a new level of problematic I swear, the original villain was probably one of few sane ones in there.

don't make me laugh. she was treated like that but now that she's changing, they'll just started to feel what she feels? to be honest, thy need to really say sorry to the real penelope. i feel bad for her. she has home but it was hell

Do you think she will be able to survive if she doesn't let down her self-esteem ?! Who would want to beg others on their knees ?! No one ! But she had to do it. If she doesn't, she'll die, something a spoiled asshole like you wouldn't understand, since no one dares talk badly to you, let alone bullying you.

Fed-Kun's army
i guess with how things going the one with the least chance of actually asuring her surival (due to his negative favourability) might end up as the one who will keep her safe lol

Am I the only one who likes the brothers 😭. I mean I know the link haired one is kinda mean BUT I HAVE A THING FOR TSUNDERES 🤧

Dex-chan lover
So, he wanted her gone and basically started everything that made her life hell, but he's still worried for her and cares about her in some twisted, arrogant way...

What a dickhead

@Flyingpantsu It's not even about her becoming humble or modest. She is practically beaten into being submissive and then they would reproach her for not having self dignity. Seriously, she should just poison everyone in the household, steal the money and run away. These bunch of f*ckers don't even deserve to live.

oh this bro better shut it. this family better have some real good character development or i'll see them as shits forever.

I don’t care about these people, in fact, I hope the Mc runs away. For people who bullied her because she was adopted, they’re aren’t worth a silver of her. And you know what, they could f$ck off somewhere and die a miserable death, for all I care.

The entire family and the butler and the head maid deserve Bathory-level torture.

Double-page supporter
They all seem pretty trashy. We haven't seen the other 3 yet but honestly, I'm rooting for mc to just go find another path and not deal with all that bull

Users who are viewing this thread