Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

dam. Who beats up a chick? I'm up for gender equality and all but thats going a bit far. I mean it looks like they did it for fun. Not like she would have any money on her being neglected.

I hate every member of her family whether in the past or present they don't deserve her
I know it's because of some magic but still I hate every single one of them!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, all the "ML"'s so far are trash lmao (maybe not the wizard, at least so far)

Group Leader
@Apa
Same, I really like Vinter so far. He's not a complete sociopath, and probably the prettiest male lead so far in this story.
But idk why, there's a strong feeling in my gut that's telling me that the prince may be endgame. I don't know if that's true, I've never read the light novel so this is a complete and random guess, but idk. It's just a hunch. Though who knows, maybe our murder hobo prince might end up best boy. Not like there's much competition so far, so the bar's pretty low.

That Wizard feels so sketchy lol
How did he get so into her so suddenly... I bet he is into crying women or people who are hurt or some sh*t!

I feel like the brothers are her past brothers and they actually cared for her but she never tried to realize it.

OHOHOHOHIHOHOHIJIJOHOHI YES BIIIIIITCH BIIIITCH YEEEEEES YEEEEEES YAAAAAAAAS YEEEEEEEES AAAAAHAHSHSHAHAJWJJWHSEHGEGEHDHEHGE

Because of her dream, Pene thought she was talking to her second brother in real life, not the second brother in the game. It's good though, deliver the hard truths for him Pene.

Users who are viewing this thread