Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

@Saar08
Apparently, recent spoilers in NU even say
depending on the MTL, she isn't even reincarnated Penelope. Just someone with very similar circumstances. New spoilers mention Penelope dies from too much reset loop of the OGtimeline (where Yvonne or whoever is possessing her and the cultists keep winning)

This is the first time in an isekai story that I feel so incredibly bad for the female lead that I just want her to leave and settle down somewhere far away from her family in both worlds.... Just leave girl... Just...

DAMN! She really did not just say that to him on his sickbed! I know she mistook him for her biological brother, but still... damn....
@Azif LMAOAOAO THAT WAS MY RESPONSE TOO 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Leomonade Thats true though...Maybe he likes to se/make woman cry

I would prorably go with the Crown Prince for th ML....We could see that there is a problem with the Crown Prince x Empress and Second Prince so maybe thats the reason he is like that

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I like this story a lot, it is very sad to see how badly she's been treated, so bad that i'm actually in disbelief that something like this could happen.

i'm totally down for pene to go all vilainness and screaming "off with their heads" while ordering the execution of each "ml " (except the new blue guy, who seemed to be pretty nice albeit kinda sketchy).

Yes, Vinter appeared! I know uncomplicatedly kind and sweet guys NEVER win in these kinds of dramas... but damn it, he's my fave of all the capture targets. He's kind, he's magical, and he's incredibly handsome also. Sigh... Penelope, this should be your guy. Screw everyone else!

wish she could raise them points to a hundred and then turn a 180 on them :3 .. revenge would be noice

In this game there no such thing as free lunch; so brace yourselves: this mage will be a prick. A elegant super sadist, perhaps.

From a spoiler I read from vinter is
the guy who sent her to this world to save someone. This might not be true but they also said that vinter was the one who found the real daughter and created this whole commotion

Finally a cool person
I'm sad cause normally in those dramas and otome games this kind never wins, but who knows how this history will play? I hope this one wins (but again, who knows how the history will play? Maybe in the future he is just another jerk? Hope not).
Also, he is already at 9%, like, what the heck, the greatest percentage I have seen here so far lol

BRUH that ending asldfjas;ldfkhashd also are the brothers in the "real world" supposed to look like Reynold and Derrick for symbolism purposes or is it supposed to be something of plot importance? hmm

Double-page supporter
I'm kinda guessing second bro would be more pissed at the prince coz his sister that just turned 'okay' slipped back to 'bad'.

I just wanna see this girl be happy.

Ahaha I love this wayyy more than expected. Gonna see how this ends!

Users who are viewing this thread