Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
Sooo. Seeing as they also let in people with family crests of nobility and the eckharts are openly welcome to the auction house, does this mean that her dad or other family members have been there before?
Just got me thinking.

@Armsdealer12 No. It is highly likely that is not the case. I don't believe the Eckharts are the type to go in places like that; considering their family status, that would be beneath them. It is solely the fact that the Eckharts are a very powerful family, and owing to that reputation, she was let in.

Edit: Oh but then again, it is said that Derrick also found him in the original story, so probably he went to the slave auction?

Double-page supporter
@ilaya I was thinking more like they visited or bought some stuff before from the auction house. She never did say that it was exclusively for slave selling.

Yeah, maybe. The little mysteries in the story that the author has yet to reveal to us

🐸☕️

honestly i was expecting iklies to be a total beefcake lol but he’s typical ML size

thank you for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
oh no no no no NO :((( get them all outta there! i know penelope cant pick em all up without causing suspicion and like getting questioned by her father but :((((((((((( esp for iklies poor boy forced to fight

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread