Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Why are mangas and manhwas obsessed with including the slave trade in historical series like this one? It's a very dark topic and imo it shouldn't be used as a plot point unless you're actually going to discuss it properly and preferably resolve it. I don't like that it's so often used as shock value, then never really mentioned again. Like others have said, MC not only just participated in the slave trade but also rewarded the slave traders with much more money than they would've gotten otherwise. Stupid.

I really want him as male lead, the development would be complicated and difficult but I feel like with love and care, he can be extremely loving and loyal to our FL. I want to witness that.
It would be also be different from most isekai where they end up with the royal family or another high noble title.

@teruhashiclone Lol, I don’t think it’s for shock value. I think a lot of these manhwa writers just have this kink, and a fantasy series is a good outlet for it since it’s all fictional.

Contributor
She probably played games too much.

I remember doing the same thing in one videogame with bid.

Just throw 4 or 5 times the original price only to gain the price faster.

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf, she is by far one of the worst bidders i have ever witnessed lol.

Korea has very high inflation, so 100 million Korean won is approximately 90000 US dollars. It’s still a lot of course, but not as ridiculous as it sounds.

Group Leader
I always feel like MC get too out of hand with their bids in auctions to secure wins lol a lower bid can almost always do the trick

That's not how you write 100 in roman numerals...

fucking koreans, man. not even once...

Dex-chan lover
MCs paying exorbitant amounts of money for no fucking reason AGAIN. Man this always pisses me off.

I'm glad she saved him but he is still a
traitor...

actually reading the novel I hate him he bretayed penelope in the worst kind of way I just can't forgive him]

Users who are viewing this thread