Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Yo daddy, this is my life insurance since none of you give a shit about me, can i keep him? - Penelope, probably.

18% already, logically this guy is indeed reassuring for end game tho.

shitty dad wanna know everything now? Why can't he leave her alone like he did for years?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kyaaaahhh iklies!!

Wait! Nooooo- im having second lead syndrome agaiinnnnnn!!! 😭😭

Thank you for the translation!!!, ❤️

well abandoned the brothers after sneaking out last night, spending an insane amount of money among other things certainly going to be tough passing through this hoop.

@chiyosora how are you sure that ikleies is the 2nd ml? Who is the ml then?
I'm still guessing who is xD but i vote for the prince after reading the hunting arc

Aggregator gang
Nooo! It's so short T-T
I at least wanted to hear about how worried her father was!!
Oh well. Next chapter. Thanks for the update!

if i was her id say that i got seperated in the crowd and while trying to find them, i got more lost. saw a crowd and thought that was the way back. got curious and decided to go in. i pitied iklies and i could only think to get him out of there, i apologise for using so much money, take it from my allowance until its paid off

Double-page supporter
"Soz, dad, I snuck out last night and bought a murder-hobo as my slave for an exorbitant amount of money." I really wanna see her try to explain this, haha. XD

Thanks for the update!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Say it's a sex slave!

Contributor
@Richman "Dad, I got lost last night and ended up in a slave auction. Seeing how he expertly wielded his rod, I knew I just had to get him!"

2 suspicious glances from iklies now hmmmmm

And i don’t really like these slave master tropes; there’s an uncomfortable power dynamic that’s perpetuated by the rigid social classes in noble society at the time; and slaves are almost always fucking miserable if you take away all the rose-colored filters from the blatant romanticization of the tropes

I just wish there would be more instances where the fl takes down or eradicates underground slave trade in their nation like ‘may I ask for one final thing’ or however that manga’s titled; not just a spoiled noble’s daughter being like ‘ooh shiny! I want him daddy!’

@kawaiidogkittyq I agree. I think the protagonist is kinda...mean? No. Mean is not the word. She's just not kind. She thinks it's okay to treat someone else as a slave as a means for her survival - which is ultimately selfish. She thinks she's entitled to absolutely everything because her body had a sad-ish past. I don't know where this is going but right now, it seems kinda pretentious and superficial.

@Cams3 I really do think she spent on exhorbitant amount of money, and gave it to criminals of all things. How would you feel waking up with slave traders at your door because of the dubious activities of your entitled daughter? I don't think he's even aware she's changed from the noisy brat she was before she reincarnated. In his mind, she's acting out in the worst way possible.

Dex-chan lover
@WeeabooReview
I invested a necessary amount of funding into a man with an extremely high potential and already excellent capabilities. He is too good to pass up and to dangerous to ignore him and let another have him. So to prevent possible future issues, I took some proactive measures and secured him.

"Hmmmm you see dad, it's a funny story hahaha. I was walking down this shady alley and ran into a slave market whoopsie" 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Thank you for the update!!

Look at Ikles eying the ring!! Ayashi! Ayashi! 🤔
Seems like he wanna take it out but its still not the time to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread