Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
it reeks of hypocrisy when a few time ago they didnt gave a shit about her.

Dex-chan lover
well F-
anyways, my guess this time around. she's going say that the crowd separated them but dunno how should would explain how she ended up buying a slave...
(owo)<(?)

I don't trust Iklies's favorability after that expression. I bet its only that high due to the slave contract

@zeroxjac well they tried to open up to her after she talk to them the 1st time.. but well.. her guard is still high because she scared of the future event that will happen.. that's why it looks like they didnt care if the MC herself cant trust them a little bit more..

Dex-chan lover
These last few chapters were really difficult to read. I can't even imagine how she's going to justify her actions, cause I honestly think she's nuts.

What's there to explain? I just snuck out at night, got seperated from my bros, meandered to a underground black market, bought myself a slave (with your money btw, teehee) and he later slaughtered a bunch of good for nothing creeps there showering the area in blood. As you can imagine, that took a fair amount of time so before you know it, it was morning. I also brought said super dangerous slave home like a puppy. So it's cool I go take a nap now right?

Aggregator gang
@NARKist i could agree if we didnt knew they started to mess with her she was "adopted", they started to want to get on good terms when the mc didnt give a shit about them and suddenly that hurt their feelings for some reason to the point they forgot they started it all, now she cant go on with her life without any of them trying to play nice guy for some unknown reason.

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze
These last few chapters were really difficult to read. I can't even imagine how she's going to justify her actions, cause I honestly think she's nuts.
Unless she can pull some amazing logical reasoning, from an outside observer she's clearly made some absolutely bananas moves. I agree with you, it's hard coz she looks nuts.

If she hadn't saved the slave, honestly it looked like pretty smooth sailing relative (relative to death of course)

@zeroxjac well tbh it's more like they care about her now because they curious on why she become like this.. like:
- She standing up against the maid that always bullying her when she usually took it and weep
- She call father and talk back to the duke when she usually calling him Duke
- She call her 1st brother with name/young master when she usually calling him his name

I mean if someone close to you change that much, you prob will look at them more than usual.. moreover she doing something reckless at this chapter ofc it'll be like this..

Users who are viewing this thread