Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

"Please praise me, master"
33f9el.jpg

Damn this webtoon becomes so cringy... Quick synopsis: 14 y.o. girl that's still on probation period goes to slave market on her own, completely reveals her identity presenting family crest, buys most expensive slave with her family money, intentionally overpaying the majority of the sum just to show off. Slave is so aggressive and unyielding that they have to put magic pacifying collar on him (that accidentally looks more like BDSM attribute). They just put him through death threatening experince making him fight for his life just for the show, and then some random pubescent chick approaches and announces that she's his new master and he should submit to her because she just paid large sum for him... Instead of lashing out, this dangerous slave, who can kill people without even flinching is deeply touched and grows fond of her to the extend he defending her very next moment and asks to praise him. Yeah... story becomes so surreally silly it makes me wonder why did i liked it in a first place.

the only thing i need is more chapters . Thanks to bucci gang for supplying us happiness. I wish im just as talented as you guys so I could help

I’m soooo glad this updated, it was such a good chapter. Can’t wait to see what happens next~

So, the girl that the servants are used to throwing tantrums and ordering them around, wins them over by...ordering them around?

@orth0dox
I can understand the absurd behavior of Penelope.But regarding iklies,
i've read the novel, and in short, all i can say is pay attention to the scene where he looked at the ring.He is not as puppy-like as the reader wanted to :>

If she takes that ring off, her ass is GRASS. She wants to curry favor with him, well two can play that game. If she lets her guard down around him, IT'S OVERRRRR.
And she wanted to sneak back quietly?? Whats the point of sneaking in like nothing happened. Everything came out immediately. And with a sum like that, of course the slave traders are gonna want the money ASAP.

the look he gives at the ring... yikes, is that favorability meter accurate?
also, I either want the brothers and father to grovel more or our lovely Penelope getting to "tame" the violent Prince, I don't really care for plots involving either the wizard or Iklies (I really hate the whole master-slave thing)

Yeaaahhh no thank you. MC is starting to behave like a piece of shit now. Isn't she supposed to be from the 21st century? She seriously treats someone else like a slave like that without batting an eye. Yeaahh I'm dropping this.

the chapter was so short 😔 i'm really excited about for the next one!

so thanks for the translation!!

Fed-Kun's army
@drab_lightstick Breaking it would be a bad choice, she can't really trust him yet
@orth0dox bro did you actually read it? he's obviously pretending to be subservient here, did you see how he looked at the ring?
It's even more obvious in the book, he's actually the most stubborn one out of all of them.

Dex-chan lover
Iklies made me yell "WHAT?? WHAT????" But i know that look. Hes playing at this game to get his freedom. Plotting an escape. I worry for penelope, if she does get iklies on her side (genuinely this time) whats he gonna be like? Im getting varying levels of yandere vibes from all these boys........

Users who are viewing this thread