Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

....... puppy like schemey boi??? SIGN ME UP!!!! IKLIES. LOVE MEEEEEE!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

To me, it feels like Iklies is trying to do something about the ring that retains him. And somehow he gives a yandere feeling.

Fed-Kun's army
Uuuhhh seems like iklies is putting on a fake persona here๐Ÿค” he is pretending to have accepted her as his master for now, he is probably trying to get that choker off that's restraining him

It's either Iklies is faking his personality or he suffered through sooo many bad traumatic events that he has become like that

this took a turn I wasnt expecting and I have a bad taste in my mouth. I don't think I can support this slave-owner MC at all ๐Ÿ˜ฐ...

Yo I donโ€™t lik him staring at her ring lik that-
Tbh I donโ€™t trust any of these hoes

y'all why are all the MLs either tsunderes, yandere or straight up psycho. (except for the magician so far. but he's mine.lolz)

Dex-chan lover
@ImJustAWeirdo my guess is as a market to the people that are into tsundere, yandere or straight up psycho boys. i think thatโ€™s just a trait with a lot of josei and boy-love manga since theyโ€™re targeting more for straight women, but i donโ€™t know enough about the manga industry to make that many assumptions.

Users who are viewing this thread