Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Urgh. J'espère que la situation va s'améliorer ! Sa vie était déjà tellement dur .... :(

Aggregator gang
What the heck was wrong with the developers of that shitty game? It made no sense at all!

it's horrible, why have choices? it makes no sense and it will ruin her character—
Well this is a good story, I like it! (๑>◡<๑)

I don't think I'm capable of reading this chapter by chapter, gotta hold myself to wait more chapter ughhh:(

Double-page supporter
@Binary10011

Trust me, the 2nd son's a real bastard. He's just weirded out that MC's reactions are not what he was used to or usually expected.
The asshole preaches about the pride of being an Eckart but it's pretty much implied that if Penelope does act out as she should in that situation he'll use it as an catalyst to ostracize her, or as said, lead to her death by being stabbed with a fork.

MC's orginal was a real bratty lady tho truth to be told. Bratty behaviour that came from a really REALLY sad reason, and its the whole family's fault. Reading the novel solidified most readers' hatred for them. It's funny cuz comments in the novel's chaps are all agreeing that they don't deserve forgiveness.

She never cleared the hard route so eventually, she's going to reach a choice that she doesn't know the answer to. Even if at that point she has built-up favorability with male leads, one wrong answer and she dies. Friggin stressful

Holy shit that's so sad, she can't even stand up for herself...

Don't worry, (If you want some tiny tiny tiny spoilers, you can read.
the choices will be gone later on.

Stay strong... If this was the usual reincarnation , she would ve run away and ditch all these bastards ,

Go girl ! Kick these bastards ass

Im still pissed at the maid hahaha i wish she had a better punishment rather just being locked up. I hope her brothers get a taste of their own medicine jeez. Is it really hard to care? Also? They bring Penelope there to replace their missing daughter but refuses to accept her? Dear Duke does that make any sense? Then you wonder why she lashes out? *facepalm*

it gets worse and everyone hates the family and the household for treating her very badly, but for her father and her brothers, (i read the raw novel) from what i understand, they were hostile to her from the beginning bcs she wasn't their blood relative and their sister went missing, but then it just got compounded by misunderstandings on misunderstandings and she reacted due to the unfair treatment and then they reacted badly to her reaction and it's just emotion poured on emotion that's why they treat her so badly. I'm not justifying either side (certainly not justifying how her brothers / father practically "killed" her in the game storyline), but I understand if the brothers seem to treat her better in this storyline because she chose her reactions differently. And then the household who treats her badly is just plain dumb - but again it's because they don't see the father and brothers treating her well either.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Yes, every villain has a reason for being who they are wether it be family, friends, life etc. No one chose to live like that. No one is born like that so its always someone or things fault, like in the manga its the family who left her as an orphan and this foster family's fault for not treating her correctly. I can't wait till the choices are gone hehehe.

Users who are viewing this thread