Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@Lily_Seo: Thank God! If you wouldn't have spoilered that, I wouldn't have bothered reading chapter 2.

Fed-Kun's army
Her life and game life sucks. I really hate these otome games in these isekai stories tbh because like Luxia said in Cheating Men Must Die, the authors/creators just write in characters to be complete villains to paint an even brighter light on the heroine.🙃

If you want to be more emotional try reading this while listening to k drama ost. 😉

The older brother would starve her to death...the younger brother has a maid thrown in prison for serving food that she didn't have to eat.

My guess is the maid was treating her exactly how the older brother told her to treat her.

This whole family is full of monsters...just run away

@HOOfan_1 He wasn't angry that he fed her rotten food. He was angry that someone from the Duchy was served that. Maid went too far.

Dex-chan lover
Why did they even bother bringing her in as a "replacement" for a seemingly dead girl if they're gonna treat her like that ? If none of them care about her then what's the point ?

Would totally love it if the ML is an outsider who meets her. The whole duke household already gave off way too much bad impression that I would gladly have a ML that’s not suppose to be part of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread