Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Hey Asura, I’ve noticed that you guys have been scanlating series lately. Maybe I’m assuming things or whatnot, but did you ask the group who were originally scanlating for permission to take this series over? Readers might not say much about it because they don’t caret as long as they are getting what they want, but it’s really unfair for the original scanlators who have worked hard on these series.

Again, I’m not sure if you’ve asked permission, but if you haven’t, we appreciate your work, but this is highly unacceptable. This is counted as sniping.

@xKitts this is not sniping. The original team that was scanlating this series hasn't updated in 2 months or even left a note. If they had left a note saying they were taking a break, I'd understand, but they've basically dropped the series. Asura is just saving the day and helping people out.

Thanks so much for the translations! Ahhh! SAY SOMETHING GURL!! DON'T JUST STAND THERE LOOKING AT THE NUMBERS DROPPING!!

@Luvu18 This is still wrong. You're meant to wait at least 6 months before you pick up a series. Even if it's been 6 months, you still have to contact the scanlators who were still translating this. A lot of these teams have been complaining because Asura has been suddenly picking up their projects.

How exactly do you snipe a work from another group who doesn't even own it. What are they competing for? Popularity? Let both of them translate it if they want or none at all. None of the scanaltions own the work and thus can't lay a claim to it.

How is his favorability of her dropping when he doesn't know she's the one in the mask? If he thinks this "masked person" isn't her it shouldn't affect his opinion if her

I think the favourability is an average thing, like maybe her favourability is 8% or whatever, it drops because the masked her is -7% or whatever so if he finds out it's the same person it'd be 1%

Users who are viewing this thread