Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Wow that scene of him stopping her at the door was so pretty

Dex-chan lover
@janelles
Gonna give you a ton of spoilers including some massive endgame ones, so if you don't want to know, don't read ahead.
The crown prince is the ml, the first time they met he was a bit violent but you have to remember he also literally had a assassination attempt like 5 minutes before that, once they meet again and after the incident, there's really no question who is gonna win in that race.
All i will say about ikles is she will regret saving him very much later, not all love is a good thing.
For a bit more spoilers, specifically about the "heroine", she's neither a white lotus or a villainess, she's literally a eldritch horror probably as close as possible to this world's satan, possessing the deceased blood sister of duke's family's skin, not only that, this isn't the first time penelope has been reincarnated, the mc (which yes, is the korean girl), is the original penelope from the novel, she didn't "transmigrate", she returned to her original body, but she'd been murdered so many times that it fragmented her soul and she forgot everything, the korean penelope was a twist of fate that allowed her to gain some knowledge outside of the world and realize beforehand what was going to happen to her, and plan accordingly, penelope is the only decendant of the people who sealed away whatever the heroine's race was, which as i said are probably closer to demons, each time penelope died, the world became a hell on earth before being destroyed and the cycle repeating.
Oh and one more thing about the "heroine", she not only has charm powers (which aren't like what you see in manga, it's essentially a form of brainwashing on a wide scale, to the point of being able to control armies, and only those with a strong conviction to fight it can actually resist it), this charm power is also used to "curse" penelope and make people mistreat her, even her korean family's treatment of her was due to this curse, it's literally bound to her soul, her breaking it in this timeline reveals a few things to make the korean family and everyone else more sympathetic, but yeah, basically the whole world really does have it out for her, because the big bad has made EVERYONE hate her as a default, and breaking the suggestion is more or less the actual plot of the story.

@yuchiyo
Don't forget that she is thinking about the future. To think that he will side with the heroine is foolproven. I love my dense vilainesses but in this case her way of thinking has a solid basis.

I don't even know if Vinter is the second ML or not, and I already have Vinter syndrome lololol. So far he's the only one of the MLs that has a really calmimg atmosphere to him.

Double-page supporter
I don't understand the last interaction. What did Penelope mean he'd hear for it himself if the handkerchief was returned this night? Was she saying she knew who Vinter was?

On a sidenote: An information broker with magic that has a history (or rather future) of helping Yvonne? I knew he was a danger from the getgo, and it's cool to see that Penny is smart enough to recognize that.

TBH, her goal should be to get on his good side. He is instrumental for Yvonnes success, so denying her that would make things a lot less complicated for our MC, as long as she abstains from any other plotting against Yvonne.

He is still skeptical and suspicious af for me but damn that kabedon scene! My heart is weak for it 😭

Ahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣...she teleported going there but forgot to call a carriage for her. She gonna walk going home? Or will a love target cane in to the rescue?? 😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks for the chapter!!💕✨💕✨💕✨💕

Vinter still sus but boy is he hot (๑♡⌓♡๑) I guess with her handkerchief line he realized who she was and that she was talking about him so his affection raised a lot lol.

If anyone have spoilers on whether this is a happy ending or not please tell ;u; I would be too sad if this was a tragedy...

Does anyone else feel that all the work she is doing is the setup for the original normal mode? I remember how the normal mode explained that the heroine not only got one of the guys to love her but that she got bonus for dropping our MC's reputation. Not to mention the normal mode mentioned that our MC had a reason for what she is doing but it never mentioned what that is. Now I am wondering if everything that is happening with the price, the ex slave turned knight and the magician that she is just setting up the story. On all villainess storyline I read, the actions of villainess turned MC changes the main storyline. That would be an interesting plot twist if this time it doesn't.!

Aggregator gang
@Gima5 It feels like some next level smart Visual Novel where Normal Mode was basically the prologue to the lore where you just scratch the surface.
While Hard Mode is the actual intended True Route.

You know it's an otome game when they fall in love around 10%, but you need like 80% to receive the good ending lmao

Dex-chan lover
Testing the waters slightly to see how the magician reacts. A dangerous game but one that has let her confirm some suspicions on what might occur.

Aaaaaaaaaaa I love vinter Hes HESSSㅡ Ahem pardon my demon-self has been awakened for a moment what im trying to say is , the best choices among all of the Characters i say that vinter is the top tier ngl but one makes me suspicious , why did vinter took Yvonnie to the ducal house on penelope's coming of age ceremony like did he predict the future of somn

Anyways that Kabedon thoo
#teamvinter

Users who are viewing this thread