Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

My belly hurts from laughing I can't believe she used the favor just to get caught anyway! Girl this is really hard mode isn't it? LMAO

Try your luck next time sis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you for the chapter

@Koshin_127 it's the power of an mc!

My guess is that the place wasn't actually too far away from her estate and that in the time it took for her to explain, teleport and have that little exchange, he just got on a horse and went back.

Dex-chan lover
her "back up plan" is no more, she used her favour and still managed to get caught by her brother
well...sucks to be you, girl~

Dex-chan lover
She got caught because she didn't use the best infiltration method.........A weapon to surpass Metal Gear

A CARDBOARD BOX

Dex-chan lover
My 1st impression was also "What a waste."😭 But now I think it may have been worth it to get that big affection increase.πŸ€” Maybe now he won't sabotage her coming-of-age ceremony.πŸ˜‡

Double-page supporter
LMAOOOO BITCH LOL sis got CAUGHT even tho she used up the favor dslafs;kfjasdkfjaf

Its sad that the favour used did not go according to her plan, but it sort of funny though πŸ˜‚

HAHAHAHAHA. He used the favor and still got found. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But well, the magician definitely is interested on her now!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€β€β€

I love her personality, Penelope is so adorable.
And on another note, I saw all the future chapters and omg!!! Thank you for all the hard work. Pushing out so many chapters must have been difficult.

Double-page supporter
I jokingly thought to myself, "No carriage? Guess it's time to use that favor!"
But apparently it actually was.

Users who are viewing this thread