Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Group Leader
You go girl. Take every single one of them down. Also, thanks for the mass release!!! 😀

Double-page supporter
Loving the mass release. I wonder when she's going to stop treating this like a game and start treating it like real life, or if she will ever treat it like real life.

Omg thank you for the mass releaseeeeeee ahhhhhhhhhh I love this series and I wanna know what's gonna happpen

Not sure if this is the best option, you're just making yourself look like a vilainess in front of your family instead of making her look like the bad guy

Girlll that was bad asss bwahahahahha she deserved it

Thank you for the loaded chapterrs heheh <3

Dex-chan lover
Is she "dropping" the utensils so ostentatiously so the guys notice that they're toys?

God I hate her brothers so much rn. How could they eat a meal with her and not even notice she hasn't eaten or that her utensils are toys.

@sylvacoer Yes exactly. She had to make a noise because they're too oblivious to her suffering.

@Nurarihyon
It'll work tho. They'll notice she's being mistreated by kitchen staff/maids and from then on she'll get to have proper meals and cutlery.

even if they dislike her, how clueless can they be?? they keep telling her not to dishonor the family name, but can't even notice the whole house servants harrassing her?? at least it was in her room before when she was alone with the servants, now it is right in front of their eyes, like cmon man...

i blame her for not saying anything about the situation and her brothers / father for not noticing anything wrong about her meal / utensils

i know she is scared she could die any moment but earlier in the chapter she herself said how the stats of everyone rose and should would not be killed as long as she doesnt do some major shit

Dex-chan lover
Wheeze
Tysm for the chapters! Can't wait for the next bit I want to see her revenge on that b

Users who are viewing this thread