Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

That hit right in the feels, I’m crying so much when she said “I was just a 12 year old illiterate girl who didn’t know the value of a necklace.” Ohh hell nahh, I burst into tears and they just kept flowing especially when she commented on the fact that he treated her worse then the beggar in all the years she’s been living in that manor 😭😭🥺 Mfs ain’t sh*t and I’m just waiting until she’s finally free from all these toxic *ss mf cuz it’s f*ckin too late to start actin all “nice” 😠 they had plenty of time to treat her like an actual person and they never did until what? She had to throw away her dignity as a person for them to pity her enough to actually notice the hardships she has to go thru everyday!! F*ck them, they grown *ss mfs and they don’t deserve redemption for being stupid d*ckheads who couldn’t so much as see the truth passed their inflated egos!!!!!

Gosh i love how the character's emotions feels so real!!

Thank you for the chapter
Big hugs and kisses for the scanlation team!!

Snapped his ass so hard his spine fell out! 💥 Poor sanctimonious little rich kid. Reynold got what he deserved. I need more of these scenes. I esp liked the fireworks going off behind them in the window.

Ugh.. my kokoro. That's right. Say it to his face Penelope!
Thank you for the updates. Can't wait for S2

A***holeeeee!!!! Spell it to his face penelopeeeee!!!

Thank you for the translation!!!! ♥️😊😊❤️💯😘😍😍😍😘💯💯🙏❤️

that was so satisfying to read 😃😃 i cried, it made me feel empathetic iweofhwrgksnvnjger

I swear I've never cried while reading a webtoon, this chapter somehow struck me emotionally 😭

THANK YOUUU FOR SUCH A GOOD READ FRICK MY TEARS 10/10 MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME 🤧🤧🤧 STAY STRONG PENELOPE!!! I'm so happy I found this!!! Thank you! Definitely here for the long run 🤧🤧🤧

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Can’t wait to see more of Callisto and his psychotic tendencies. Lol jk

Ah my tears 😭 I can't stop them
Good job penelope, these morons wouldn't understand a thing unless you tell them to their face.

Do u know where i can see the webnovel ver? The novelupdates one were ded... Q wQ

And here I thought her favorability will decline once... She just feeds him load of lies that she just made up in her head with self-righteous expression, and that's how she rises favorability. Oh well, good job Penelope.

@tofufries
he is but they have to jump through A LOT of hoops before they get together
and also
Penelope admits to having a crush on him towards the middle or so

Users who are viewing this thread