Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

goddamn that was great. never teared up this much after Kim Gongja clearing the 10th floor of the tower.

Ah I just can’t- what a beautiful episode
I’m so glad Penelope was able to vent everything ;-;
So proud of her, my poor baby😔
Season 2 is coming soon, can’t waitttt

I just binged this in one sitting and lemme tell you that I hope penelope finds the peace and healing that she deserves. I wish the hidden ending of hard mode is smth like 'beware of the villainess' where the targets realize that they're dicks when the FL stops putting up with their shit

If we do need to pick a route, idk abt the other targets but every eckart is just a big no at this point. TOO LITTLE TOO LATE, I hope they feel guilty about what they did to her for the rest of their lives.

i wonder when season 2 will come out i have been waiting for do long.... PLEASE! BRING OUT SEASON 2 SOON

I've now finished binge rereading this😌😌 I'm ready to out my emotions back into the hands of this series😌😌💘💘 (Though tbh it probably never came back since my first initial read😂💀💀)

SEASON 2 HERE I COME!!😆😆🥰🥰

Just read this again for angst and it did not fail to me cry. :")))) So what she said was her story and not Penelope's huh? :"))))) But it's still damn sad... :"((

The “you completed!..” pop up got me laughing like a hyena.. what a joke of a game, considering this was an incredibly negatively tense moment 💀

it's really nice to see her express what was boiling inside her. I want to see her heal and to hug her 😊

tenor.gif

this gurl legit said that if she had known that she would go through all this abuse and neglect, she'd rather reject the father's offer and slept next to her mother's rotting corpse, eating garbage and drinking rain water
damn gurl, u went through a lot

Users who are viewing this thread