Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

My heart is literally aching rn😭😭 what did Penelope even do to receive such treatment

I really hope penelope reach her own happy ending asap or imma flip sumn tabbles

What I don't like about this story is how difficult this game is portrayed to be, with the copout way of explaining how MC will get out of the problem. They could have avoided the issue of unrealistic sudden ability to survive by just loosening the constraints as soon as she enters the game world or just not bother with the limitation at all.
What annoys me the most is that even a few dedicate touches would make it wayyy more believable, and that I feel that I could have done a better job.
I don't like feeling like I could have done better job than author.
I just hope that the "game constraints" plot will be throughoutly forgotten since it was really spoiling for me the rest of the story.

I’m literally crying. I thought my real life is horrid, with my mother being a narcissistic parent and all (this if you’re not aware: https://theawarenesscentre.com/narcissistic-parent/ ; it’s actually a very big issue). My mother and I don’t get along at all, and my father is like a stone brick wall. doesn’t help that they’re divorced since I’ve been 4 I need people to let me show emotion, and that doesn’t happen very often. But at least we ignore each other a lot, and my siblings actually like (?) me. She’s being verbally put down, every damn day. Even right now, if I wasn’t such a coward, I’d be 6 ft under. If I was even a little bit more in her situation, I would have offed myself right away, no matter the physical pain, because I wouldn’t be able to deal with the sense of self-loathing and worthlessness that this situation puts you in. EVERYBODY, PLEASE BE AWARE. The person who smiles the most may also be the one who is hurting beyond belief. I can’t even use the crying emoji right now because it downplays this message. T~T

Fed-Kun's army
this is annoying....i mean....seriously? is that how you treat your own family member? if they hate her so much just give her some money enough to live for a few days and throw her out
at least she can find a decent life while trying to look for simple job at the very least

LMAOOO that "CHOICES OFF OFF"

I can't wait to see the brothers and all the other characters bow at her feet someday. GRRRRR

I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY bad for her. she clearly never wanted this to happen AGAIN. she literally escaped that damned house because she had enough

damn the choices thing was one of the only things setting this manhwa and other vilaness manwhas apart. gonna miss you choices feature😭😭😭
ok nvm its not dead just read a little more

Users who are viewing this thread