Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Understandable, the child villainness was already 9 when she was taken in so her common sense would have been that of a commoner's than a noble's. She reacted to it as a commoner child would, throw a tantrum.

And no one was able to fix that attitude either teach her to become an adult, neither common sense of a commoner or noble since she was neglected.

And because of this her attitude stayed as that of a commoner child even when growing up as no one was there to teach her. No one could even teach her to act like a noble child, much less a noble adult (such as using influence and status to threaten etc. rather than throw tantrums).

Very justifiable that she became a villain through and through.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update. That headmaid changed her mind really quickly 😂.

Can't wait to see Penelope raise and become the respectable woman she should have been

I still have no idea why the duke decided to adopt a child if they were gonna mistreat her anyways????????
make it make senseeeeee

Probably a decision made by depression and desperstion/denial thinking they could replace her. But when they tried and found out they couldn't replace their daughter with this girl they just took it out on her instead in disappointment.

Or maybe they just felt afterwards that even though they were disappointed, the would feel guilty to just throw her out and that its SUCH a grace and favor to keep her anyways and look after her even though they dont want her anymore.

She say that her reputation is in shambles now that she talked back to the servants, but I don't think that's the case. She was already treated like shit by the servants, so behaving like she does is at least gonna earn her some respect, even if it is born purely out of fear. So it's still an improvement.

Damn! These people really have the audacity to do such things to her at a young age. They should try to reflect on how they made her suffer so much she became evil in everyone's eyes.

She needs to teach all of them a lesson.🗡️

I am always impressed by our villainess, I just love her.
May she survive this death game and become stronger and hopefully she becomes happy in this life unlike the reality She left
Thanks for the update I await the next update patiently

ahhh i really wish that she's able to have everyone who abused her in the family to understand the true extent of the damage that theyve inflicted on her,,,, wtf i feel so bad for her

Users who are viewing this thread