Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

I feel like this is one of the few "real people transported into isekai noble" stories where the person actually acted like a noble. Very interesting!

You Go Girl!!! Just loving this heroine
Thank you so much bucci gang! You are amazing!!! ❤️❤️❤️

So strong~~so badass~~! Yes respect is the most important thing!
Thank you for the chapter

Aggregator gang
@lolhahaha Sadly, it's not just the family, there have been spoilers that indicate that Penelope was abused all her life by pratically everyone, it's why in the flashback where she is picked by the family she is seen wearing bad clothes while looking disheveled despite her mother having been a merchant.

Just as the world goes out of it's way to appease Yvonne as the MC states, the main character will learn that Penelope had an amazingly abusive life since she was born, it didn't start out when she was 12 years old, the mansion just felt like life would finally turn around before the servants and everyone turned on her, i think that was when she snapped and stopped caring, and i think she didn't use her powers as a noble lady because...she wasn't raised as one until she was 12 and she is so used to being abused and no one caring about what she said that she didn't think it would work anyways, i think that is what was happening.

Yeah, according to spoilers and what is apparently revealed in the novel, Penelope had a really bad life and the game didn't even reveal half of it, and i think it's implied her abusive life is what made her become a villainess, why be nice to a world that just seems to exist to hurt her after all?

What hurts from reading this, is because she has to suck it up and just accept all the harsh words and accusation to pass the event or even gain their favorability ranking.

From being a weak naive girl she became a weak shrewd girl muwhahahaha! Feel the wrath of Penelope Eckart!

Fed-Kun's army
I'mmma rant a minute... I just find this quite strange not in an entirely bad way... I mean, yeah families have their own way of doing things and we see that siblings and/or servants treat the step or half siblings rather viciously in most mangas... However, the way this one is presenting it is quite bizarre. She was adopted into the family and treated like crap by everyone practically from day 1? The servants that willingly treat her like crap can bully her, then blame her because she gets mad, then she gets punished by her "father" and he probably knows how the maids are treating her since both brothers do? W-T-F? I'd understand it if it was like a lesson thing to throw your status around rather than your anger, but a commoner learning to be a noble by herself as a child?! Oh, yeah makes 100% since.

@Lil-mochi it was explained in the earlier chapters that Penelope unlocked the hidden feature earlier that allows her to say whatever she wants instead of being limited by options.

Users who are viewing this thread