Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Obsessed with this manhwa now. Penelope I'm rooting for you! You have to get out alive!! Tbh all the ML are so shitty except ekiel and maybeeee the magician

Goddamn, Penelope is so smart, bad-ass, and political. I love how she cleverly leverages what little power she has to stop the bullying and pettiness against her.

Someone pls spoil me, when the real lady came, did they still treat penelope(?) the same way as of now or what

Nice, she handled these pretty well. Finally some empowerment :)

After reading some panels of the prologue, I decided against reading it but still came back. And honestly, I regret nothing. It’s an interesting concept, and one of the very rare times where the MC is actually acting smart instead of hot headed. Definitely gonna follow this one

Dex-chan lover
@SilentStorm: That's pretty spoilery. Mind putting it into spoiler tags?

@Raknasuu: Well, he did knock, but then he just entered without waiting for permission anyway.

Okay, she is clever. Using the noble ranking system, I wouldn't have done that, because as a commoner I dislike the idea, but it is the right thing to do. Until those brothers or the father come around and tell her , that she has no right to use that privilege until ....yaddayaddayadda. Or the maids/butlers just through a tantrum themselves and blame it onto her + tell that she also abused her name. Actually it is very easy to circumvent her new strategy.

Also, that personal maid can't be trusted. She smirked while she served the rotten breakfast. She enjoyed that sight! Nobody could have complained, if she wanted a new maid from the outside, preferable by inviting some to a job interview, without letting the senior staff picking them beforehand. Or for the time being, let her live without a maid, as it would just cause trouble for the household to invite a new one. No one is better than some enemy.

Dex-chan lover
@Jackty89
And your lover. But if that's the situation she's screwed. Both siblings hate her and her father doesn't give a shit... And I don't see her getting along with any male character at all. (yuri might be the salvation lol but this is Korea)

@JWChibi
Probably neither. But it's an interesting observation. The butlers may have orders coming from above, which is problematic for our MC.

@codydub03
Of course not. After all, the brother with least favorability for her made the maid get punished for giving his "sister" a shitty meal and that was just an act. I can't even imagine what would happen if they did it to him (he's also crazy trigger happy, and would kill Penelope or anyone else given the chance)

@Qelix lol. Didn't realize xd

Dex-chan lover
That reputation system...is probably important. That said, she couldn't not use her authority at this point. These servants are too used to overstepping, and while this was cathartic, it was honestly just "normal".

All things considered, it's basically impossible to make the brothers happy, so might as well reject their authority in the name of making things easier on the house.

Users who are viewing this thread