Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 45 - [Season 2 Start]

Group Leader
@Thifa wdym? scan groups with morals always drop licensed projects, and those that don’t are usually ahead of the official; tapas is caught up with the raws and should have the next chap by next week. idk who told you that licensors are letting people post here, but that is far, far from the truth. i was only here b/c i followed this series when it still hadn’t been licensed

@sstephanie it doesn't matter whether the official ones are caught up with the raws when they're not accessible to most readers. Many of us are here because we're cheap-ass readers lol we can't always purchase comics or buy coins/tickets needed to unlock all episodes. solo leveling, trash of the count family, soulless duchess, and maany more are still being translated by scan groups even though they're already licensed e.g. by tappytoon, tapas, copin. But series are usually dropped when it's being licensed by webtoon, as they don't use renting system and all episodes are free at any time (with exception only the 3-5 latest ones)
p.s don't get me wrong I still buy episodes occasionally to support my favorite authors, but as the list of manhwa I read keeps growing I can't always do that

Wasn't this released just yesterday? y'all so fast thank you 💙💙

Edit: welp it's been a lonv time since I read this I need to go back to chapter 5 to remember the characters' names ✋🏻😭

Group Leader
@5hinyan you can use bato . to! (w/o the spaces) people there rip licensed works and upload the chaps there for free <3

@sstephanie
wdym? scan groups with morals always drop licensed projects, and those that don’t are usually ahead of the official; tapas is caught up with the raws and should have the next chap by next week. idk who told you that licensors are letting people post here, but that is far, far from the truth. i was only here b/c i followed this series when it still hadn’t been licensed

You're saying this, and then later on saying about using batoto in another comment... did you even realize of how hypocritical you sound? At the end of the day, both the fanscanlation or the "official ones" at batoto are results of pirating since there would be only one person who bought it legally before (after being scanlated in a scanlation group case) posting. Or what, did you think that manhwa/manga that have no official English Translation means that they're not "licensed" at all? Of course they still count as licensed by the company that posted/published them.

@Tsukinohime @sstephanie Also about the official serialization, a while back I have found a manhwa that allowed their translation to be posted here. You guys can see for yourself:

https://mangadex.org/title/57115/the-witch-s-heart

I forgot whether this is actually official translation or not, but in the description they literally said that it was posted on Mangadex under license obtained from the copyright holder. I don't know if there are any works that was the same as this, that's why I said "a couple."

So yeah, my point is, don't go around and spout "Morals" in sites like this, when we're all illegal.

@Thifa

Well said sis! 😘😘😘😘😘

Asura scanlation, thanks so much for not letting us down amidst those struggles you guys through after a lengthy essay the other scanlation through 😁✌️ keep it up!!! More powerrrrrr!!!

Users who are viewing this thread