Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

After reading the novel I just can say that Callisto is one of the best male leads he is the only one who really loves Penelope and
Eclipse and Derrick can go to hell

nah, it's alright if iklies (is the spelling right?) doesn't end up with Penelope. She's his mama and I'm all for it. No one touches mama's baby. hekhek.

I think he is the best one for her, because even in the easy mode with the other girl he care for the her, and he is such a baby I love him <3

i was confused for a second because of the outfit's name 😂 now i understand 😌

that our mother and son relationship right there

Is it bad that I want Eclis to be the emd game? but my gut tells me that he aint the end game :((( XNXBHSFHJD I LOVE ECLIS SO MUCH I hope he has a good ending :(((

Iklies feels to me like Ethan Turner from the hero’s wife, she may not end up with him but he must be protected at all costs, even if he can protect himself all on his own, let’s be honest, the boy knows how to fight💕✨😩

Honestly, the upcoming shit that she puts poor Eclis through almost made even me hate her.

Eclis totally gets the shaft in this story. She makes him fall in love with her and she tries to use it for her own purposes. When it doesn't work out she throws him away like garbage. It gets to the point where he loves her enough to want to run away from everything with her. To help bring that about, he makes the mistaken decision to bring Yvonne back to the duchy. He thinks this will help Penelope see how wretched the family really is and give her the push she needs to up and leave them to be with him. Instead, she gets super pissed off about it and basically throws him away like hot garbage, breaking his heart, spirit, and mind all at the same time. Later, he continually tries to win her over and she repeatedly fights him off in aggressive and harmful ways.

I liked just about everything in this story. But Eclis' part in it had me like "Penelope, even I think I might hate you". (T_T)

Aw... Eclis is the only gem in here.. all the other capture targets are not worth it..

Users who are viewing this thread