Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

He's already told her that he dislikes it when she tries to just take the blame without explaining herself, why does she continue to do just that. You don't look pitiful, you're just aggravating him

PRINCE! WER ARE U! U ONLY APPEARED FOR A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME..... Q wQ tbh.. i dun like the brothers...

Ecliiiiiiis!! Huuun~πŸ’˜πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
I find how the dad is acting in this really cute lol. Kinda like a barking and growling puppy dog.πŸ˜‚ After that shit show of a dinner, and letting her go up to the attic room (that also ended up being another shit show thanks to brother #2πŸ™„πŸ™„) as an apology, him being stern and threatening her with Eclis in this chapter just isn't having the effect it should be (i.e. with worry/anxiousness).πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’€
I'm super excited for her to attend the hunt!πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜†

Thank you so much for the amazing chapter!!πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸŒ»

Dex-chan lover
Her wanting to be grounded for the hunting is the same vibes as
" Can you come play?"
"Let me ask my dad"
" Dad can I go play?"
"Sure."
" He said no."

sigh. it was painful to read it in the novel but it's somehow even more painful here. :( those two traumatised children, each playing at being in love while still being suspiciour of each other and keeping each other at arms lenght emotionally.

the art is beautiful but this story hurts my heart.

thanks for the translation

I didn't even know Asura was translating this, I've had them blocked for so long. Was wondering why there was a sudden upload with such a gap in chapters. I'm OK with this.

@littlekoo Mostly because I don't like their behavior. There are a few things you can see on Reddit if you Google them. I understand if others don't think it's a big deal, I've just seen some of their behavior first hand and I'm not so desperate for scanlations that I won't block a group if I don't feel comfortable with them.

Edit: I realize this post makes me seem like a total elitist asshole or something, but that's just how I feel lol.

Dex-chan lover
Why are half of this group's scans trolls meanwhile the other half sniping but proper translations.

Also just a personal opinion but I think it's worth going to Asura's site cause their translations are better

so hyped for the hunting competition!!!! i just want to see the crown prince again ugh

what? no iklies and penelope ship? the ship sunk? loyalty? well thanks for not killing her

Fed-Kun's army
Fufu, the hunting competition's coming ~
We'll have more of the Male Lead ~

Users who are viewing this thread