Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

There's no chapter next week so let's test our patience and see how many of us will wait without peeking at the LN

Dex-chan lover
Btw, here are some tranquilizer darts, that mess with the memory. Knock yourself out. I mean knock others out.

Aggregator gang
Lmao I have feeling she's gonna shoot the prince or something since I heard that Callisto's gonna be here next!

heeeyyy we finally get to see the crossbow 😍 can't wait to see penny shoot
bears and assassins with it

huh. funny. for some reason i thought it would be wooden brown with gold or bronze accents. but it's still pretty. though.. where is the family crest?

Dad: so last time you got caught and got into problems, I've made it so you can legit shoot people and they'll forget all about it. so dont get caught!
Penelope: ???? I had my knight choke a knight but sure you're gonna give me a magic tazer

Aggregator gang
I love how supportive the duke is. Choke a knight? Buy six hundred training swords? Shoot people that annoy you? No problem. Here's a magical tazer for you to freely take out your frustration on people, just don't get caught.

If only the brother hadn't ruined her relationship with everyone with his lies. I'd love to see a Penelope that grew up being spoiled by the duke. It would be glorious.

Penelope said she will stop caliing the grace as father at the earlier translation but why Penelope calling him father at this page? I think there is something wrong in translation.

I was not ready for supportive Duke giving her a magical teaser - AND instructions, lolol
I’m here for supportive parents like that 🤧

Users who are viewing this thread