Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

OH MAN ITS TIME FOR THE SPICY STUFF THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS IN THE NOVEL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
that is a pretty convenient weapon....the design made it not so convenient but still a magic ranged weapon that can wipe someone memory? hell yeah

oh my god i love the father now, just straight up telling your daughter to shoot people who annoy you

Gosh, I love this scene so much XD
Gotta love how the father said to the daughter known for causing commotions to still do it, but quietly XD
Knowing what's gonna happen later, you gotta enjoy this kind of silly thing while it lasts XD

Awwww he's tryinggg😩😭😭😭 damn the old penny would've been so happy if her dad was nice to her like he is to new penny😭💖

The way her father really gave Penelope consent to shoot someone who annoys her 🤣🤣 He is even considerate bcos it will make them forget their memories after the shot. 🤣🤣

AND AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THE CROSSBOW?!?!?!?! DAMN. That bow would make so many memories and experiences 🤣🤣 Who would've thought it would make things memorable 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you so much for the update, Asura Scans!!

Dex-chan lover
@HotGirlShi apparently from some spoilers that i've seen
she actually is the original soul of penelope, when penelope originally died, she reincarnated as our mc without knowledge of her life as penelope, then she died and reincarnated as penelope again

Dex-chan lover
I've read this far ahead in other sites, future me. Sign up for manga-updates or something to track your progress, please.

Users who are viewing this thread