Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 124 - [Season 3 End]

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for the mass update on mangadex. I have been having problems trying to read recent chapters from asura website so haven't been continuing this manhwa for a while. Its still one of the best.

So excited for season 4

Dex-chan lover
Penelope always stood out to me as a unique Isekai character because she became a combination of the original villainess with the memories of the Isekai'd person and kept facets of her original personality.

In almost every other case, its been like body snatchers just suddenly take over the body of a person and nobody seems to mind or care because they became a "better" person.

It always made me feel bad when the original personality was just cast aside.

Dex-chan lover
I loved everything here after 2 yrs this was awesome but really torn on her knight. On one hand I understand why she needs him but tbh he's such a problem rn I really want her to end up with the crown prince

Dex-chan lover
Penelope always stood out to me as a unique Isekai character because she became a combination of the original villainess with the memories of the Isekai'd person and kept facets of her original personality.

In almost every other case, its been like body snatchers just suddenly take over the body of a person and nobody seems to mind or care because they became a "better" person.

It always made me feel bad when the original personality was just cast aside.
We've been reading different stories then, because she's 100% a body snatcher, it just so happened that her backstory was similar to Penelope's so she has a lot of sympathy for her.

Group Leader
Tbh he's the only decent choice imo.
That’s the funny thing. At the start he was clearly the worst choice given that he almost killed her and the other choices seemed so much better but they all quickly turned to sh*t lol

winter is a kind wizard and could’ve worked but he’s too suspicious and is destined to be the one to bring the real heroine back. Basically he and mc couldn’t trust one another

younger brother was clearly a tsundere who did actually care for it but turns out he destroyed her life by framing her for stealing when she was a kid, which royally forked up their relationship. That’s kinda hard to overcome

older brother…yeah no f’ing clue what his deal is but he’s seemingly obsessed with his actual sister

the knight was seemingly loyal and willing to do whatever she said, allowing her to max out his affection points very easily but he’s crazy and possessive so That’s problematic

and as a result, the bloodthirsty prince is best guy

Staff
Super Moderator
That’s the funny thing. At the start he was clearly the worst choice given that he almost killed her and the other choices seemed so much better but they all quickly turned to sh*t lol

winter is a kind wizard and could’ve worked but he’s too suspicious and is destined to be the one to bring the real heroine back. Basically he and mc couldn’t trust one another

younger brother was clearly a tsundere who did actually care for it but turns out he destroyed her life by framing her for stealing when she was a kid, which royally forked up their relationship. That’s kinda hard to overcome

older brother…yeah no f’ing clue what his deal is but he’s seemingly obsessed with his actual sister

the knight was seemingly loyal and willing to do whatever she said, allowing her to max out his affection points very easily but he’s crazy and possessive so That’s problematic

and as a result, the bloodthirsty prince is best guy
from the spoilers I read at asura, this is gonna be quite interesting how they adapt it
I split it into 3 parts, with each part being a bigger spoiler!
Eclise (the knight), not vinter (the magician), became too much of a yandere and brought the heroine back to have penelope "for himself".
And everyone will apparently do a 180 because of brain washing by the heroine, so EVERYTHING she worked for was for nothing and she is thrown back to 0. Kinda

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We've been reading different stories then, because she's 100% a body snatcher, it just so happened that her backstory was similar to Penelope's so she has a lot of sympathy for her.
She mentions during season 1 how she is being influenced by Penelope memories and further into the story she even says how she feels Penelope's pride.

Her actions are at times very clearly influenced by memories and feelings Penelope has had in the past.

With that being said, this manwha has been picked up by several translations teams so its very possible we were reading very different interpretations.

Users who are viewing this thread